Monday, March 26, 2007

Ten

[Stage Notes:: Wishing time would go faster]
[Podcast:: International Justice Mission | Daily Jeezit w/ Noel]

One of my favorite days before traveling is when I can finally see what the weather forecast is for the day I arrive. It is one thing to look at the local forecast and get a rough idea of the local weather, but it is something entirely different to see the day show up in the 10-day forecast! To me it is one of the first truly tangible things about any trip I am taking. It means the planning is pretty much finished and the trip is going to be a reality.

Today I saw that the weather in San Diego will be 63 and Partly Cloudy when we arrive and that day it will be 92 and mostly sunny in Mexicali. I guess that means I need to start doing some serious thinking about packing...just not physically packing because I cannot do that any more than 24 hours away from the trip :)

3 comments:

Mags said...

Me too! I love when I can get the weather at the destination of choice. Very cool Hepcat, very cool indeed.

Mags said...

Except now that you're posting more often and you have this super cool blog that I can comment on...I don't want you to go!!

;)

Spartan Sojourner said...

Aww, I feel so loved :) Unfortunately I will not be able to post while I am on the trip...unless I can find a place when I am in San Diego. HOWEVER, there is a blog for our trip which you can check in my absence and when I return I shall have fantabulous stories to entertain with :)

The trip blog is:http://mexicali.octaneministry.com/