Monday, March 26, 2007

Call Me El Mariachi!!

[Stage Notes:: Bored, yet is in a silly and contemplative mood. I don't know how that works either]
[iTunes:: Soy Feliz | Azusa Pacific]

Last night, we had a fundraising dinner for our Mexico trip! I do not yet know how much we raised, but we did run out of food at one point and had to go out and buy more while we entertained the crowd with songs and skits we will be performing in our vacation bible schools. The build team also talked about the house they will be building for a family of 10!!

I spent most of the dinner being a roaming musician :) About half the time it was just myself and young woman named Julie and the other half the time there were five or six of us. I would play and we would all sing, though to be honest I think we spent more time deciding where we should go next and what we should sing as opposed to actually playing the songs! Oh well, it was fun! Our set list included and was pretty much limited to:

  • Soy Feliz
  • Tu Nombre Levantare
  • Aunque No Marche
  • Yo Tengo Un Amigo
  • To Tengo Gozo
  • Alabare
  • Jesus Yo Te Amo
  • Su Bandera Sobre Mi
  • Padre Te Adoro
  • Este Es El Dia

0 comments: