Friday, March 23, 2007

I Can See Through You

[Stage Notes:: Waitng...just waiting]
[iPod:: Seasons of Love | Original Broadway Cast of Rent w/ Stevie Wonder]

I am a gadget freak. I love gadgets, gizmos, thingamabobs, lights, switches, dials, etc. I am also an electrical engineer which means I am, at least a little bit, fascinated by the inner workings of electronics. Combine that with the general love of fantasy and science fiction movies, and you can just imagine the types of toys improvements I can imagine. Movies like Star Wars, The Matrix, many of the Star Trek movies, and all of the 007 films have shown us technology on the edge. They tease us with things that can make guys drool (other than the women).

With that in mind, it is my great pleasure to introduce many of you to some of the wonderful technological advancements that have been successfully made and are in the process of being improved. That's right, I said all of these things are functional!!

Now, when they start making transparent robots, I might be a little scared. Until then, I am going to keep dreaming about the transparent iPod that send music directly to my brain without the need of headphones :)

1 comments:

Mags said...

I'm in love with thingamabobs.