Monday, April 2, 2007

Going Live

[Stage Notes:: Stir Crazy and anxious to go home]
[Music:: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own | U2 ]

Since I am going to be gone for a while, I am going to start posting things for the few reader's I have to do while I am gone. First, check out the Mexicali Trip Blog. This will be updated ever day or two while we are in Mexico, and for your information, my team name is Asi-Asi Seis.

Second, over the past few months I have been doing some photography work for Epic. Most of the work has been for the new website as well as some rather large banners that have been made and scattered around the church when you walk in. Well, all that work is finally coming to fruition because the new Epic website will be launched on Easter Sunday! Sadly, you will all get to see it a week before I can so I do not know the extent to which the pictures have been used, but I am still hopeful! The new site is http://epicchurch.com.

That's all I can think of for now :)

0 comments: