Monday, April 16, 2007

Gloria a Dios!!

[Stage Notes:: Head is spinning trying to get everything done]
[iTunes:: Landmine | Train]

I am back. Actually, I got back on Saturday, but I have simple not had the energy to do anything. Despite having time together with everyone on Saturday morning for the sole purpose of reflecting on the trip, I cannot even begin to put into words how incredible the trip was. I saw God do some amazing things for our teams and in a few young people's lives. I had the most amazing Easter of my entire life by a long shot. I met so many new people and now feel like I have family in Mexicali. Bear with me as I try to figure out the best way to tell you everything that happened and share the pictures I took. I missed you all and look forward to catching up on what has happened in my absence :)

Dios le bendiga!!

1 comments:

Mags said...

*Runs up to Hepcat and throws her arms around him*

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you had an amazing trip and can't wait for you to share stories!!!