Friday, March 16, 2007

Bewilderment

[Stage Notes:: Mmmm, lunch]
[iPod:: Minnie the Moocher | The Big Bad Voodoo Daddies]

I am a pretty good size guy. By that I mean, I am more teddy bear than I am ken doll. Apparently my lunch order was rather shocking to the guy at Burger King. The transaction went something like this:

MANY (That was his name?!): Welcome to BK what do you want?
ME: I'll have a #4 with cheese (That's a Junior Whopper meal)
MANY: Fries or Onion Rings?
ME: Salad.
MANY: What kind of dressing?
ME: None.
MANY: *Eyes pop out like Daffy Duck realizing Bugs had slipped him yet another stick of TNT*

I had no idea that eating salad without dressing was enough to stop a fast food employee dead in his tracks. Honestly would have thought it would take a lot more than that. Something like, 'I'll have four of the Quad Stackers and an extra large Diet Coke.' Go figure.

0 comments: